Let’s get personal. Blog personal. It’s a different kind of personal.
- I want to be in a band in the worst way. I’d play bass (even though I don’t know how) and sing back-up. And I’d be awesome.
- I love romantic comedies and I’m usually up for a sappy Hallmark movie, but to tell you the truth, I kind of hate love.
- I’m not a huge fan of the f bomb, but I love a strategically placed one in a song. Is that strange?
- I’ve only ever seen one episode of Seinfeld in my life. And I didn’t like it.
- I still dwell on conversations I had –or wish I’d had– in high school.
- The Little Mermaid is so nostalgic, I can’t watch it without crying. I start within the first thirty seconds.
- If I’m in my car, there’s a 98% chance I’m singing. My car is my private music hall.
- I watch Friends DVDs while on the treadmill. I’m currently on season nine.
- I think Bucky Barnes is the most sympathetic character in the Marvel cinematic universe. Well, he’s the most sympathetic brainwashed assassin, at least.
- I love game shows. My favorite is the original Match Game.
- If I don’t have chocolate daily, I get pretty cranky and/or depressed.
- I’ve been drinking Coke Zero so long, I physically cannot drink Coke anymore. It’s basically sugar water.
- I love the word “whereas” but it rarely comes up in normal conversation. And writing it just makes you sound elitist. *Sigh*
- I talk to the characters when I watch movies or TV shows. I get really attached to fictional people. It’s unhealthy.
- Besides my novel, I have two other WIPs. One I only write when I’m extremely angry at pretty much the world and everyone in it. The other one I only write when I’m depressed as hell. On a positive note, I haven’t felt like adding to either of them lately.
- I wish I had Tim Gunn for a life coach. I find him extremely uplifting and motivational.
- Jared Leto is the most beautiful person I have ever seen.
- “Stairway to Heaven” is a musical masterpiece and my favorite song of all time.
- I’m an introvert to my core. Being social is exhausting and generally makes me uncomfortable.
- Procrastination is something I struggle with almost daily. I’m afraid I will never overcome it.
- Not many people read this blog, but I’m not bothered by that. I don’t write for you; I write for me.
It’s a pleasure to meet you.