Story time with Lauren.
You’re here for one of several reasons:
- You’re thinking about joining VIPKID and you’re soaking up every bit of content available like the sponge you are. In that case, welcome, prepare to be enlightened.
- You already are a VIPKID teacher, but you haven’t had any classes yet and you want to know what to expect. In that case, I’m happy to share my experience.
- You know me and want to know how my first class went. In that case, aww, thanks for asking.
- You clicked here accidentally and have no idea what I’m talking about. In that case, you’re excused. Not offended.
Some stats for perspective:
- Today is my 7th day with VIPKID and today was my first class.
- I’m certified for Level 2-5, Trial, and Global Adventure (whatever that is).
- It was a short notice trial class at 7:30 am (EST). (Shoot for the PPT if you can!)
- She was seven years old, cute as a button, and smarter than I realized at first.