*I’m updating my character interviews. Older version below. Answers are based on pre-chapter one.
Tyler Stone is Lily’s neighbor and crush of school-girl proportions.
1. What is your age?
2. Do you have any siblings?
Think Dad had another kid, but I never met him. Or her. Don’t know. Don’t care. Live in the present. What’s done is done.
3. Are your parents alive? Are they married? Are they divorced?
Parents are alive but divorced. Haven’t seen my dad since I was 4 or 5. Try to visit Mom pretty often. Though her boyfriend’s a total douche.
4. If you were sent to a deserted island what three things would you take?
Easy. Guitar, Dylan records, record player.
5. Do you have a hidden talent?
Not that I know of. Must be so hidden, I don’t know about it either.
6. Do you have a habit you wish you could break?
Bottling things up sometimes.
7. What features do you like the most about yourself?
I try to stay positive. People gravitate towards that. Don’t take life too seriously and accept whatever’s thrown at you. That’s how I live.
8. What feature do you dislike the most about yourself?
Not the greatest with self-expression. Probably pretty obvious at this point. That’s why I play guitar. I play what I’m feeling instead of saying it.
9. Do you have a hobby?
Playing guitar. Trespassing on train tracks. Journaling randomness. Watching Wes Anderson movies. Anything Bob Dylan–anything.
10. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
No. Embrace what you like. Who cares what people think.
11. What kind of music do you like?
Bob Dylan. And some Floyd.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people stress out over nothing. Not that nothing bothers me, but no point in worrying about things you can’t control. That’s no way to live.
13. What is your favorite food?
14. Do you have a passion and if so what?
Bob Dylan. The man is a legend.
15. Do you consider yourself and introvert or extrovert?
It’s like this. If I’m with an introvert, I’m an extrovert by comparison. And if I’m with an extrovert, I’m an introvert, you know?
16. What is your idea of a perfect day?
If I woke up, I’m breathing, I’m alive. That’s it. Every day is the perfect day if you make the most of it.
17. Who is your favorite author?
Bob Dylan. Yes, he’s an author. A poet. A brilliant one at that.
18. What would the first thing be on your bucket list?
Meet Bob Dylan.
19. If I asked you to write an entry in your journal what would it be about?
20. Tell me something no one else knows about you?
There’s a lot no one knows about me. That’s on purpose. You won’t find me on Twitter. Don’t buy into this social media that everyone measures their self-worth with. No one cares what you ate for breakfast. No one cares that you found a cute cat video. No one cares that you just realized you need a man to complete you. Good for you but tell someone. Don’t broadcast it out to a group of strangers just to get some kind of validation. Stupid waste of time.
Questions from: https://ninidee.wordpress.com/2011/11/11/questions-to-ask-your-character/
Tyler Stone is Lily’s neighbor and object of her affection. Not a fan of pronouns.
What do you look like?
Curly hair, blue eyes. You know, the usual. Doesn’t matter.
What do you like to wear?
Converse. Lots of plaid and band shirts. Jeans. Simple.
How do you like to socialize?
Don’t like it much. But I like the other person to be comfortable and relaxed. Put some Dylan on. Does the trick.